• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Romance, ECs, X94, Hulk180, Other Firsts; TAKE 20% OFF ANY REMAINING ROMANCE TITLES (Thread closes Friday [20th] at 9:00 pm EST)
1 1

325 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, crassus said:

wind is picking up here too...but I get out so little these days I've forgotten the difference between good weather and bad weather....my wife says its starting to show...

image.png.fcbd97456b1df13c068906b83acc57c0.png

Yes, but think of the positive: you wouldn't have to dress up for Halloween when you Zoom your students ...

4 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Falling in Love 71, 6.0-6.5ish; fc: spine ticks and a few stains; cb creases at tr of fc, with tiny tear at the same spot; non-cb crease at br of fc; printer’s crease, some tanning/foxing on bc; $10.00

71F.jpg

71B.jpg

take

4 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Falling in Love 87, 7.0-7.5ish; Abruzzo cover with Pike and Colan art; nice copy with a few partial cb-creases br of fc; very small spot on ‘O’ in ‘Love’; some tanning/foxing on bc; nice book; $20.00

87F.jpg

87B.jpg

take

3 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Girls’ Love Stories 112, 6.0-6.5ish; beautiful deep blue background on this Rosenberger cover; stack roll, some cb creases br of fc; non-cb crease tr of fc; tanning/foxing on inside of fc and on bc; $10.00

112F.jpg

112B.jpg

take

Girls’ Love Stories 123, 6.5ish; Abruzzo cover; non cb curl tr of fc; tiny cb crease br of fc; some creasing at spine, and some tanning/foxing on the bc with what looks like a printer’s crease above the ‘AS’ of ‘SMASH’; $10.00

123F.jpg

123B.jpg

take

Girls’ Romances 103, 6.0-6.5ish; fantastic 3-panel Colan cover, with more Colan inside; a few printer’s creases on the fc/bc, as well as a 1.25 inch cb crease br of fc; tanning/foxing on fc/bc; $8.00

103F.jpg

103B.jpg

take

9 hours ago, crassus said:

wind is picking up here too...but I get out so little these days I've forgotten the difference between good weather and bad weather....my wife says its starting to show...

image.png.fcbd97456b1df13c068906b83acc57c0.png

Crassus, you remind me of someone I think I may have seen in some movie, go figure.  But I can’t seem to put my Finger on it.  For a second, it felt like it did Ring true, but I’m probably totally off base, sorry about that, I will now Disappear back into hiding.