• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM X-Men 133...The Garde is in!
2 2

20 posts in this topic

I said 9.4 before scrollin...great grade!

For those dinging it for a miscut, that only affects or would keep a book from a 9.8. Unless it was a severe miscut that affects the visual of the book. Yes this copy is miscut along the top but not enough to bump it low. Everything else seems sharp so a 9.6 makes sense. 

Yeah was hoping the miscut was not going going to be too bad on the on the grade. I bought for book off a guy because of it that miscut (he thought it was garbage) got it for $5. I did get it clean and pressed before sending it off to CGC. 

On 4/19/2021 at 12:59 AM, Motor City Rob said:

Nice grade. Did you have the book cleaned? Some staining on the front cover in the raw pictures, but looks like it's gone in the slab.

Yeah got it pressed and cleaned before sending it in to CGC. 

19 hours ago, Tonio1771X said:

Yeah was hoping the miscut was not going going to be too bad on the on the grade. I bought for book off a guy because of it that miscut (he thought it was garbage) got it for $5. I did get it clean and pressed before sending it off to CGC. 

Sweet. I would hazard to guess the 9.6 was achieved vs 9.8 because of the top left corner being not as crisp as possible