• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave new world for GA and beyond...
3 3

61 posts in this topic

RIP...unique ,loyal, and intelligence..what a package. I salute her and consider myself lucky to have met her.

One quality, that I never really spoke about, but thought about was that she was the perfect GA/SA  comic book collectors wife..supportive of amassing a tremendous GA comic book and art collection. That, like Action #1 in 9.0 is a true rarity. I remember you taking about her on the boards about how she got you some "GA" presents and let me tell you  those speak worlds about who she was and will always be....Some of us GA collectors have spouses or partners who think the money should have been spent on them, some remain silent and very very few go beyond letting us do our thing and actually really encourage and  contribute.  That is true unconditional love...the best kind. While it is understandable that you grieve for the loss, I remind you that you are very very lucky to have that type of long sustained relationship in the first place. As I have indicated to you recently, that unlike most people who  fade with time, but you lucky have a view of her mind and her thoughts which have been shared will millions of readers and she will live on in print forever.

If any of her legacy if unfinished or unpublished...finish it,  you know her better than anyone else on this planet and I wish you the best for your continued lifetime journey.

Best, Your friend, Mitch.

As one who has been there, I can very well identify with your sorrow.  I lost my little one of 45 years in 2017 from Alzheimer's, and even though I knew the end was coming, it was like I was broadsided when it happened.  You are just never ready for it.

My condolences.  Your life will go on though, and remember the happy times with her.  Pictures of her and your memories are what she has left you to cherish.