• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave new world for GA and beyond...
3 3

61 posts in this topic

My sincerest of apologies Cat. While we may never have met in person over the past 7 years I have greatly enjoyed all of your contributions to this community. You always have the most well thought out posts and your opinions on many things are always such a treat to read about. I always knew from the first post I ever read of yours that should we ever cross paths in the world not so virtual we would have a spectacular time tossing a few back and discussing everything geek and life related. You are never shy and post pics and stories of your adventures which included many sweet things you stories about your successful and kind significant other. May she rest in peace my freind. Again, from my family to yours, our deepest condolences my brother, sincerely, Gino

I'm sorry for your loss Cat.  I've never met you but in 2013, I was fortunate to have you as my CGC secret Santa.  In my office hangs a beautiful drawing of a dragon that you did for me.  It's dated 12/4/2013, my mother passed a year later after her own bout with cancer.  I look at that dragon each day and it brings me joy.  I've never really known how to properly thank you for such a gift.

Well,  damn.   Just...damn. 

Your Beloved  sounds  like  someone I would have  enjoyed  chatting with.    I'm  sorry  I'll  never  have  a  chance  to  meet her.   So many  wonderful people  in Fandom,  so  little  time  to  share.

My deepest  sympathies,  my best wishes. 

It's hard to believe it was just about a year ago that I came by the Cat house & saw Rox for the last time.  They were already in quarantine and was honored they even let me in the house! Once covid hit they double-downed on it.  Cat & I have been messaging over the past year, getting updates & chatting a bit.  It's hard to put a lot of time into a hobby when a life altering event is unfolding, but I'm glad he was able to take a few minutes here & there to stay engaged, if only to take his mind away from reality.  After all, isn't that what comics are all about anyway!

:angel: