• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Strange Tales 158 6.5 and FF 26 raw

2 posts in this topic

Hey there! 

My first sales thread here so take it easy on me, I'm a long time lurker and have purchased some books during the past three years on occasion. I've sold on the Bay for 20 years now,,,but I thought I would give you guys the chance to see some of the books I have. I will gladly accept returns up to 10 days after you receive the book. I will ship it to you free. I've sold many valuable books over the years and I ship quickly and securely. I will not sell to anyone who is on the Probation or Hall of Shame here. I gladly accept Paypal, a money order or a check. If you are international, shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer. The U.S. postal service has been slow lately,,,,,,,just a heads up,,,,,you probably are already aware of this. Ok,,,,,here goes,,,sorry, I don't own a scanner so I use my trusty camera for images,,,,, I try to take the best photos I can,,, First "Take" gets it,,,,,, I welcome offers but a "take" trumps all negotiations,,,,, Thank you for looking and let me know how I did 

Strange Tales 158 6.5 Off-White pages  $250

IMG_7293.JPG

IMG_7294.JPG

IMG_7295.JPG

IMG_7297.JPG

Edited by fast eddie