• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mark Jewelers inserts...
11 11

177 posts in this topic

SURE!

Here is a Canadian "EDITION" or CPV!!

That is a Mark Jewelers

Only 2 of these that I know of

...... Mark Jewelers sold at USA military bases :shy: 

:tink: 

GetImage.aspx?c=3285552&t=Full&f=Obv&cb=

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

My favs - MJV have bored a dagger into my soul as part of non stop mission to find these insert variants - love seeing them in any shape, fashion, or form. Kudos to those that recognize them. Adding to my 1200 piece collection. If you have any common stock or keys reasonable on the wallet, my info is hamiltonnathan@bellsouth.net.

Edited by hamiltonnathan

2 hours ago, hamiltonnathan said:

My favs - MJV have bored a dagger into my soul as part of non stop mission to find these insert variants - love seeing them in any shape, fashion, or form. Kudos to those that recognize them. Adding to my 1200 piece collection. If you have any common stock or keys reasonable on the wallet, my info is hamiltonnathan@bellsouth.net.

Just a few. Don't have interior shots, yet.

Image.jpg

Image.jpg

Image.jpg

Image.jpg

Image.jpg

Image.jpg

Image.jpg

Image.jpg

3 minutes ago, Legion HQ said:

I just got a couple.....

GI Joe 21 MJ.jpg

Daredevil 168 MJ.jpg

How tight are those two books graded!!

I'm guessing they're from the latest Clink auction.   The whole batch of Mark Jewelers books makes CGC look like they initiated a month long policy of no "sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll" while these books went through grading.  IMHO

8 minutes ago, Microchip said:

How tight are those two books graded!!

I'm guessing they're from the latest Clink auction.   The whole batch of Mark Jewelers books makes CGC look like they initiated a month long policy of no "sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll" while these books went through grading.  IMHO

lol   I thought the same thing bidding on them. What are the graders seeing that I'm not?? Are the back covers bent in half? Those books present REALLY well from the front. A lot of other books did too in the auction, so I'm not sure what's going on with these graders lately. I've noticed it on my own submissions this past year as well. Very tight grading of late imo.