• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC or Beckett? Lot of 50 Charizard's new and Vintage.

4 posts in this topic

Hi, So I am trying to decided between the two companies. On one had CGC is a bit more cost effective, and way quicker.  On the other hand I live rather close to Beckett. I Just am conflicted on which company to go with. I didn't include PSA because it is taking almost 7 or 8 months to get cards back. thoughts? 

I have submitted 148 cards so far.  I personally love the CGC case and label.  My OCD would not like Black, Gold, and Silver labels like Beckett.  It is a bit expensive in that I want subgrades on all as I think the label looks odd with the big blank area.  I wish I signed up for Elite for the 15% savings.    

i use multiple grading companies.  It really depends what you are grading , value, selling,buying and most of all TIME.  

i have over 450+ cards still in receiving with CGC.  hope to see some movement before i start sending more.  but also have 500+ cards in PSA limbo. believe it or not  i have 3 small batches sent, finished and returned by BGS.