• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have a PRESSING question

4 posts in this topic

Good afternoon.  I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with posters.  GCG grades posters but very little is known.  Has anyone had experience with pressing their posters prior to grading?  I'm told that a call into CGC resulted in the CGC person not even knowing that pressing of posters was done.  It all seems to be a mystery.  Anything you can add is appreciated.

The deal with pressing posters will be the size. Posters vary in size, but the most desirable and collectible size posters are usually the larger ones that were on display at the venue.  Those posters are too big for the presses used by professional pressing services. 

10 hours ago, Tony S said:

The deal with pressing posters will be the size. Posters vary in size, but the most desirable and collectible size posters are usually the larger ones that were on display at the venue.  Those posters are too big for the presses used by professional pressing services. 

So that's when you use an iron and ironing board, yes?  :D

lm85y212kbb01.thumb.jpg.e7b55f54c1210201bf06a04d7223bfbc.jpg