• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action 1 reader copy
5 5

58 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Do they charge extra for the plastic bag ?

You would think that with such a significance piece of American pop culture history that the seller could at least upgrade from a ziploc bag I would put my sandwich in to at least one these containers

Kitchen%2BOrganization%2B24.JPG

14 minutes ago, D84 said:

You could buy it, cut it up, put it in some rolling papers, and smoke an Action 1.

or wipe your arse with it, that'll give you even more notoriety...

Edited by Gotham Kid

50 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

Those flakes need to soak in hand sanitizer so the winning bidder doesn’t potentially get COVID.  Think it’ll leave moisture stains?? :ohnoez:

I am kidding, of course.  Was at a loss (shrug)for words...

13 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

@Ze-man

Kenny, do you remember donating a vial with the staple and brittle pieces in a charity auction? It was a little classier than this one, the vial was cute.

Sha, do you happen to remember what Kenny's donation went for?  I need comps to set my expectations here!

32 minutes ago, jaybuck43 said:

Sha, do you happen to remember what Kenny's donation went for?  I need comps to set my expectations here!

No, but I probably have a spreadsheet somewhere that says when it was, unless I finally deleted it. It was quite a while ago, I'm happy I remembered the donation, details are blurry;) 

8 hours ago, DanCooper said:

Could be the key to the whole deal! (hopefully, it's from the Action 1 and not from Vinny's tax return!)

Hypothetical situation/question:  

1.  This is verified as a legit Action 1 staple.

2.  Collector has an unrestored Action 1 but with a rusty staple.

3.  Rusty staple is professionally replaced with this staple.

What effect would this have on the label?

Edited by pemart1966