• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yara Flor 1st Appearance
1 1

25 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Jennifer F. said:

Hello, thanks for your message.  I've forwarded this over to our graders and they are currently reviewing that and making a determination.  We'll provide an answer as soon as we can.  Thanks!

Thanks Jennifer looking forward to it. 

• Administrator

Hi, I've heard back from the graders on this and, unfortunately, they advise that there's no simple answer based on the information currently out there.  They will need some more time and then once all available books are out there to examine, we'll be able to make a determination.  

Thank you!

3 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Hi, I've heard back from the graders on this and, unfortunately, they advise that there's no simple answer based on the information currently out there.  They will need some more time and then once all available books are out there to examine, we'll be able to make a determination.  

Thank you!

I understand, thank you for the update. 

Not that I carry any weight on this, but it seems to me like it is pretty clearly Future State Wonder Woman 1 based on what marketing has said. Obviously the book isn't out so it's tough to confirm rn.

IMHO, Wonder Woman Annual 4 _might_ be a cameo at best but I do not think she is ever named there. I think it is just kids on the beach, but I'm sure some folks will claim it's her. I think that's pretty thin, particularly since the image I keep seeing referenced is of little kids. The story implies there is another area of similar powered people, so it might also be that they are just showing kids playing and a 'fun' environment / society. But I did not catch her name being said so it seems like that would not be a first appearance based on how the market generally assess them, and a 'kid version unnamed' seems like a stretch to pump a book.

Just my two cents!

20 minutes ago, octoberland said:

Not that I carry any weight on this, but it seems to me like it is pretty clearly Future State Wonder Woman 1 based on what marketing has said. Obviously the book isn't out so it's tough to confirm rn.

IMHO, Wonder Woman Annual 4 _might_ be a cameo at best but I do not think she is ever named there. I think it is just kids on the beach, but I'm sure some folks will claim it's her. I think that's pretty thin, particularly since the image I keep seeing referenced is of little kids. The story implies there is another area of similar powered people, so it might also be that they are just showing kids playing and a 'fun' environment / society. But I did not catch her name being said so it seems like that would not be a first appearance based on how the market generally assess them, and a 'kid version unnamed' seems like a stretch to pump a book.

Just my two cents!

I have purchased several copies including variants of future state Wonder Woman 1, I have purchased several copies including the LCSD edition of Dc nation presents future state, I also have two copies of Wonder Woman annual 4. Only to find out that DARK NIGHTS DEATH METAL #7 might be the book to have for first future State appearances. I swear I have purchased every book I could think of to have her first appearance and I’m exhausted lol.  I really do think she will be someone special, character wise and profit wise. 

47 minutes ago, Eddie Brock said:

Is there an update on this topic? Although death metal 7 is just a cameo, I think it might be the book to own for Yara, I think she is an awesome character also. I have both books BTW. 

Personally, when my death metal 7 arrives I will be sending all my copies  in with a notation for her 1st appearance in cameo. I will also be shipping future state Wonder Woman 1 with a notation for her 1st full appearance and lastly Dc Nation Presents: Future State with a notation for her 1st cover appearance. The dates speak for themselves, it’s justified because she is getting her own CW series and she is already popular. I can’t foresee any reason why CGC wouldn’t give me the notation. Wish me luck. 

32 minutes ago, Sniezyk said:

db6afccac70dc671b5ecf06b36b5d3f3.jpg

Lol the Yara Flor package was delivered around 1/21 and it still not marked as received. So it’s gonna be a minute but I’ll post the results when ready. I made the best argument I could on those tiny sticky notes. Like I said before, I can’t imagine why I wouldn’t get the notation. Culturally significant, popular and has a TV show in the works. 

On 1/31/2021 at 8:12 AM, Sniezyk said:

db6afccac70dc671b5ecf06b36b5d3f3.jpg

Nope didn’t get a notion on anything. They added cameo appearance for Jessica Cruz on Green Lantern 20 and the only thing that book had was her first  name and right fist. But Yara’s full body imagine gets nothing. Gotta love CGC

B0AE5C47-F955-4C67-8BBD-F4EF93E2B58A.jpeg

On 3/29/2021 at 1:20 PM, solano323 said:

Any update on this? Holding back sending any of these books in until we get a proper label description for Yara's 1st app. 

Well I’m going to try again. Same books. But I suggest to everyone interested to email/call CGC and request that either her cameo, full , cover SOMETHING be added. Her first solo series is releasing in May. Again, Jessica Cruz can have like 3 cameos, then Yara can have something. 

On 3/12/2021 at 11:42 PM, Oswegocomics said:

It's been nearly a month since the last update. WHat is CGC going with?

Well I’m going to try again. Same books. But I suggest to everyone interested to email/call CGC and request that either her cameo, full , cover SOMETHING be added. Her first solo series is releasing in May. Again, Jessica Cruz can have like 3 cameos, then Yara can have something. 

3 hours ago, XjYoZbQ said:

I thought the only way to get a notation maybe added was to submit a book with a post-it note on it?

More power in numbers jack, mind if i call you jack? I said XjYoZbQ once out loud and my cup levitated. And save the fanboy name calling for the marvel lovers. Every time Donny Cates craps out a character y’all not only put it on a pedestal but actually pay a premium for the book,  just for him to sink the character at the end. 🤣🤣🤣

Pretty sure there's a consensus on this now and cgc will probably follow suit. Dark Nights Death Metal 7 will be the First Cameo of Yara Flor and Future State Wonder Woman 1 will be the first full appearance. Although in this case I think Death Metal 7 1:100 sketch will be worth the most because it's more scarce and saught after. You can tell simply by looking at ebay.