• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Spawn #1 B/W Variant
2 2

11 posts in this topic

Hi all, Any chance it could pull a 9.8?  Haven't really collected in 15 years or more so not too familiar with how harsh grading can be.  Too me it looks like it's in incredible shape, one of my only comics without some sort of noticeable crease around the staples. Been reading about the pressing so I might go for that as well if it'll help.  Luckily, I never really touched it since I bought it over 20 years ago so I couldn't even tell you what the insides look like. Thank you in advance.

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image7.jpeg

19 hours ago, SpideyAZ said:

9.6 definitely but possibility a 9.8 .  Is the bottom left corner sharp?  In the second pic it looks a little frayed.

It is a little frayed, I had a pic of that corner but it was super blurry, had already put the comic book back in its sleeve or I wouldve redid it.  Trying to limit the amount of times I take it out.  Can't hurt the value to have it a 9.4+ so i'll give it a go, seems worth it.   Thanks everyone! 

came back a 9.4 with a note of very light spine stress to cover.  I didn't see any of that before I shipped it, guess I should've not trusted the shipping and handling process and paid for a press.