• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nostalgic Investments Comic Art CHEAP ART WEDNESDAYS! November 18, 2020
1 1

14 posts in this topic

mWFq-1ChoB-PtbThgwWlGwr7H2xXpXgiiXuzB_6b0qyURtCjhxdQrQD76HFgXOxeERzT1_GXGNTWDoe8i50P_DI6DhbFLL3rO_On8-OP-qHNGY4O0HVtL91hgl_Zt0mi66KntFFC

Nostalgic Investments Comic Art
CHEAP ART WEDNESDAYS!

November 18, 2020

Featured Artists:

Carmine Infantino

John Buscema

Dillin

Featured Page:

Marvel Two-in-One Annual #5 p6 by Pablo Marcos, Signed

VBtBGAa37NB21JkxcKRoc34zHDmM-B2z8uPtqEvpIm6e4aMy2vsRWWWYvoOov7e1dzeisRD0JTNBNVLyCD9GqD99RXjRTM68dz5IYDFSox5haqOMwLjE-pMVlK7n6IwWORrK3d1V

Nostalgic Investments Comic Art, CHEAP ART WEDNESDAYS! is all about great art at affordable prices – $500 or less! This week includes art from Dillin, John Buscema, Pablo Marcos, Carmine Infantino, Larry Lieber, Stuart Immonen, George Perez, Tom Morgan, Rod Whigham, and Fran Matera! 

1. Fantastic Four #299 p19 by John Buscema

2. Hawkman #25 p2 by Dillin

3. Marvel Two-in-One Annual #5 p6 (Signed) by Pablo Marcos

4. Red Tornado #4 p23 by Carmine Infantino

5. Incredible Hulk, Daily Strip Art 4/27/1981 by Larry Lieber

6. Adventures of Superman #531 p19 by Stuart Immonen

7. Deadly Hands of Kung-Fu #10 p48 by George Perez

8. Speed Racer #10 p3 (Signed) by Tom Morgan

9. Punisher #100 p40 by Rod Whigham

10. Legend of Bruce Lee, Daily Strip 12/28/1982 by Fran Matera

See all these Cheap Art Wednesdays! pages at www.nostalgicinvestments.com/wednesdays and hundreds of comic art pages at www.nostalgicinvestments.com/comic-art. Payment plans and trades are always available.

Make sure you sign up on our site (bottom footer) for Tuesday’s preview emails so you can be the first to know what the new Cheap Art that will be posted.

Thank you and stay safe and healthy,

Nostalgic Investments www.nostalgicinvestments.co

AdventuresOfSuperman_531_p19.jpg

BruceLee_12-28-82.jpg

DeadlyHandsOfKungFu_10_p48.jpg

FantasticFour_299_p19.jpg

Hawkman_25_p2.jpg

Hulk_Strip_4-27-81.jpg

MarvelTwoInOne_5_p6.jpg

Punisher_100_p40.jpg

RedTornado_4_p23.jpg

SpeedRacer_10_p3.jpg

12 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

I put a purchase order in for it late last night when I got the email but have not heard anything yet

I believe, per cgc rules, if you agree to buy it on here he's required to sell it, or possibly be banned.

the deadly hands page is also tempting, just to own something from perez, but there's a lot of sitting around in it, so not much action. the punisher page is exciting, but I am not so familiar with the artist and I guess that is carlos cruz pictured, not frank castle? 

really i want a decent john buscema conan page for under $500 and then I can probably retire from OA collecting.. of course, it has been at least 10 years since I have actually bought any real comic OA.... I am sad I sold my Kirby Captain victory page (hey, it was the only kirby I could afford...) and my starlin komandi page and my nice sutton (or was it colan?)  dr. strange page and my pre-goon powell page (for way too little)... needed the $ at the time. i always regret selling my "will stand the test of time" stuff. oh well.

Edited by the blob

On 11/18/2020 at 1:16 PM, Unstoppablejayd said:

@Spacekraft - Do you know if my purchase order was received? email is unstoppablejayd@gmail - if not I claim the FF page here

Hi Unstoppablejayd, Yes we received your purchase request. We also had 3+ other requests on this page. I'm not sure who ended up being the first to request the page, as I don't manage orders. Did you get a response from Bechara Maalouf?