• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Knight #1 & X-Men #4

7 posts in this topic

My Rules:

• Payment by PayPal only. 
  • I will only ship to North America for free, outside US will pay rate TBD. (Canada is typically $50)
  • Shipping is included in the price(US only).  
  • First :takeit: is the winner despite any ongoing negotiations.
  • No probies, HOSers.  
  • No returns on slabs, raw book can be returned within 7 days of receipt of the book as long as they are in same condition.  Please let me know if you wish to return the book before doing so.
  • Offers are always welcome (and encouraged).
  • Payment Plan Offered, PM to discuss case by case

If you have any questions send me a PM!

References if needed.

Black Knight is a tough one to grade with only 61 universal on the census. A 6.0 sold on the boards for $8,000 and a 5.0 sold for $5,160 and a 2.5 at $3,000.

My price is $3,400 which is what I consider a steal on a book I believe to have growth in the coming months.

large.2137555272_BK1Front.JPG.16e81f1b7531126971dd8aa7114e4f1c.JPGlarge.933661231_BLBack.JPG.b32a910c8f1d348f5af080a3d21da175.JPG

Edited by YouFoundDonon

Up top, one nice offer so far on the Black Knight that will be accepted by EOD if no better offers come my way.

This is a low census, mega key with an insane number of 1st appearances. Only reason I am selling is to fund the purchase of a better graded BLK #1. 

• 1st appearance of Black Knight (Sir Percy). ancestor of Dane Whitman
  • 1st appearance of the Ebony Blade
  • 1st appearance of Modred, Morgan Le Fey and Hawkes (Golden Age)
  • 1st appearance of Excalibur