• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] DISCOUNTS UP TO 50% POSTED TO RECAP ON PAGE 1: Trading Cards, Toys, and Other Random Stuff: Added Specials, Lots, and Freebies!
1 1

93 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, srezvan said:

BOARD SPECIAL (EDITED)

There are 4 different GPK trading card lots listed on Page 4 still for sale. Buy all 4 and get free shipping plus an additional discount!

GPK Original Series Lot $8
GPK All-New Series Lot $15
GPK Revenge of the Oh, The Horror-ible Lot $15
GPK Late to School Lot $12

$45 shipped. Offer IS eligible for 1 freebie posted (most post a take it). Offer expires if any of the lots are no longer available from being sold individually.

:takeit: add it to the tin can

On 11/18/2020 at 8:47 PM, srezvan said:

Jurassic Park Binder and Full Set

This binder decoration was homemade probably 20+ years ago. Look at the love that went into this one of a kind item! Full set and binder. The price stickers are on the plastic sheets, not the cards.

$35

Jurassic Park Binder a.jpg

Jurassic Park Binder b.jpg

Jurassic Park Binder c.jpg

Jurassic Park Binder d.jpg

Jurassic Park Binder e.jpg

Jurassic Park Binder f.jpg

For my lil boy whose in love with Dino :takeit:

1 hour ago, redknight99 said:

Remembered when I got this card opening up a pack, man I must had looked at it 2 hours a day.  :takeit: for old time sake

It was such a great feeling as a kid to pull these holograms. I never pulled these 3D ones at the time, but have since picked them up in bulk purchases. My little kids like to look at my trading cards every now and then, and they love these holograms.

1 hour ago, redknight99 said:

For my lil boy whose in love with Dino :takeit:

I'm glad it's going to a nice home. I bought it as part of a larger deal of "complete" sets. None of them were complete. :cry: And some of the other cards were in rough shape. I think the seller knew. I should have checked, but when it's 100+ degrees in the desert and your kids are shopping with you, sometimes you just don't pay enough attention. But the set is complete now, thanks to another board member who sold me singles!