• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage Auction Section 1 << REWIND
1 1

12 posts in this topic

I love how you made sure the Bidding Disabled button was clicked!  dont want to slip up and make a bid at these numbers...  I was on my phone and kept making sure mine was clicked tooo... darn phone makes too many buttt dials, so I dont trust it.

also looks like the winning INTERNET bidder's max bid was 1,150,000... because he immediately retook the lead after Heritage Live bid 1,100,000.  He was clearly hoping he'd win by surviving the next bid, 1.1M. After that came the 1,200,000; followed by a cut bid, then the final winning bid at 1,250.00.  So probably just 2 bidders assuming the cut bid was sandwiched by the winners last 2 bids.  Possibly 3 bidders if each was by someone different.  A truly memorable lot!

Edited by Aman619

The Action 7 was slow to develop.  Looks like 3 bidders. Eventually, there was a live bidder nibbler, but could not over come the internet bidder. Final Price $144,000.

Edited by tabcom

Cool thanks for posing this. I saw about the first half hour live. Too bad the video doesn't have the sound or video of the auctioneer , I like that part of it. Did I say thanks for posting? Thanks for posting. Imagine how Alfred Pennyworth feels watching this, watching himself get rich in real time.

Edited by Professor Chaos