• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sports Cards ... whats going on?
2 2

43 posts in this topic

On 11/19/2020 at 5:51 PM, clarkkentdds said:

I know this is the wrong forum but was just wondering if anyone in the know can shed some light on this ... I was surfing  sold EBay auctions and it looks like all graded cards  in all sectors have really jumped in prices. What’s going on?

Now that a lot of the newscasters  are interviewing guests directdtly from their homes, it's rather interesting to see how some people stage their rooms for the viewers. 

I was watching a newscast featuring an interview with Dr. Anthony Fauci the other day and it's interesting to note that their were a couple of slabbed vintage baseball cards clearly visible on the bookcase right behind him.

Same with Anthiny Scaramucci who had a copy of the Superman / Muhammad Ale oversize comic book framed and hangling prominently on a wall behind his desk.

Or Bob Pasini from CNBC with his constant revolving wall of vintage collectible posters that he changes out constantly for the TV viewers.

Seems like there's a lot of various types of collectors out their from the celebrities that we see on TV all the time.  (thumbsu