• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How is this related to Venom?
1 1

16 posts in this topic

Makes no sense to me... 

I mean if it were Spider-man then I would say, sure... it's the corporate symbol... 

Sort of like if it was an Four Color Disney Duck book and you had a Mickey Mouse label... 

But Venom? 

Is there a claim stating that it was?

Is there a restriction that the special label can only go on a book associated with the character?

I'm in favor of people who can afford it pumping money into the economy for frivolous seemingly non-sensical stuff like this.  

7 minutes ago, revat said:

Is there a restriction that the special label can only go on a book associated with the character?

I'm in favor of people who can afford it pumping money into the economy for frivolous seemingly non-sensical stuff like this.  

I just did a submission to CGC, and it only loaded available labels by the title I chose, not sure how WBN had the option :facepalm:

1 minute ago, BigLeagueCHEW said:
10 minutes ago, revat said:

I just did a submission to CGC, and it only loaded available labels by the title I chose, not sure how WBN had the option 

interesting...maybe a loophole, or a special request on a big book

59 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

That may explain the multiple personalities....hm

You smell what I'm cookin'! :headbang: Maybe the 2 kinds of symbiotes could fill the niche left when Dire Wraiths and Spaceknights went bye-bye...the two types of symbiotes could be somewhat differently powered...Wraith Symbiotes; I like it ...