• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Batman #23 6.5
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Standard rules apply. No HOS or Pros please. NEW FOR ALL MY SALE THREADS: I reserve the right to not sell to people that have backed out of completed deals with me in the past. This does not mean that you can not buy the book if you fall into this category, but it does mean that you will have to message me first before any purchases. this is the only case where a :takeit:does not automatically win the book. Thank you for understanding.

First  :takeit:gets the book! This trumps previous negotiations unless both parties have come to an agreement, at which time I will close the book.

I accept checks or money orders. I will ship the book as soon as the check clears. I always allow a 14 days no questions asked return policy, so long as the book is returned in the same case and condition it was sent in.

Free shipping! I ship USPS priority mail. Shipping is to US only.

For sale:

Batman #23  6.5  Classic Joker Chess cover

$3,100

Edited by Polonsky