• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Light scuffing = 8.0? Done with CGC
5 5

354 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, greggy said:

You too

Whoever you are AKA irrelevant one

xoxo

greggy

That was how I got tossed out of the peanut gallery. 

LiveInsistentBanteng-max-1mb.gif.3532e03c78dc75207d7e62fcbd01302d.gif

I have been irrelevant,  but tonight I moved up just a smidge , as I garnered a response from Greggy!

tenor.gif.a060387fa9de52a2cfc603b09de691d5.gif

Although with your sway I sense that in the morning I will have a custom board title. 

" AKA irrelevant one"

Still :takeit:

Thank you Greggy! :foryou:

17 hours ago, Chamberlin said:
19 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

OP comes on here six guns blazing every against CGC every thread :(

Right we’ve established I can have a temper and haven’t been the most thrilled with CGC lately. Congrats for jumping on, I’m sure there is plenty of room.  

Maybe you should ask him if he remembers the guy who showed up here and crapped all over everybody elses collecting preferences and then accused us all of being big meanies when we called him on that. He should be intimately familiar with that guy

Edited by Jeffro.

13 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I have been irrelevant,  but tonight I moved up just a smidge , as I garnered a response from Greggy!

It took me many more years than you you magnificent :censored:.

Edited by kav

18 minutes ago, kav said:

It took me many more years than you you magnificent :censored:.

(worship) I know. I really didn't expect to solicit such a response.  Much less a new title. 

Guess I am just that saxy.928mS2.gif.01d96386dabbc28e4fb4988ffd7e04e3.gif

But on a more serious note..  You sir are the magnificent one! 571234366_tenor(5)(1).gif.aedc7b86bd2a11f745af4b0755624760.gif

Keep it up! 

6 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Keep it up! 

You starte getting greggy action you dont just fold your cards and leave the table.  

2 minutes ago, kav said:

You starte getting greggy action you dont just fold your cards and leave the table.  

hm I don't know.. From the immortal words of kenny-mccormick.png.baccaf3e9015755df728c2b080f34f13.pngfred_rogers.thumb.jpg.0344c8da318ac101019f03ba8ec343fd.jpg

sometimes you have to know when to fold em.  After all , will it really get any better than that response? (shrug)

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

hm I don't know.. From the immortal words of kenny-mccormick.png.baccaf3e9015755df728c2b080f34f13.pngfred_rogers.thumb.jpg.0344c8da318ac101019f03ba8ec343fd.jpg

sometimes you have to know when to fold em.  After all , will it really get any better than that response? (shrug)

It gets better.  Trust me on this.