• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can we talk about Ken Landgraf?

5 posts in this topic

I see his art all over ebay....affordable for a former Bronze Age artist that had regular work through Marvel/DC. His work is needless to say a bit out there. Any experiences with the man or the art? He seems to be fixated on T&A and Nazis....and Nazis with T&A. 

278738414_s-l1600(1).thumb.jpg.5c287da3af7202afb5c17b2731e41220.jpg

159439467_s-l1600(2).thumb.jpg.507bae0ed78292eb97b9a8188f65c594.jpg

Edited by Blastaar

As someone with a big soft spot for kitsch, I've been tempted on more than one occasion but have never pulled the trigger on any of his eBay listings.  Having said that, as far as bang-for-the-buck goes, they seem very fairly priced.  

I'm always holding out for one that really ticks off all the right boxes for me and with him always having multiple pieces available at any given time, I figure it's safe to wait for the right one to come along.  But if you're looking for big-boobied broads punching Nazi werewolves, you can do much worse than Landgraf.