• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Welcomes back Donny Cates & Ryan Stegman for an In-House Private Signing!
1 1

12 posts in this topic

• Administrator

The super-duo is coming back comic fans! 🙌 We're thrilled to announce Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman will be joining us once again for a CGC In-House Private Signing. AND we have designed a NEW Knull label just for their return! 😱 (super cool, right?!) But that's not all, Donny AND Ryan are both offering Remarques AND Ryan has added a limited amount of Sketches (only 100 spots!!) that he'll do. Submissions are due January 15, 2021, so get those books ready!! For all the detail click here https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/8536/

PSA: DON'T FORGET TO INITIAL THE OUTSIDE OF YOUR SHIPPING BOXES!

KNULLemail_1.jpg

KNULLPRIVATESIGNINGEMAIL_1.jpg

• Administrator
On 11/20/2020 at 6:30 PM, bjeffrey said:

When I try to put a cart together I'm getting a price of $130 rather than $80 for Donny Cates signature. The double signed Cates/Stegman only seem to have the prices as referenced at the noted link (https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/8536/). Is this in error?

I'm looking into this now. This is definitely a mistake. A signature is $80 for Donny Cates. Give us a couple minutes to get this corrected. And thank you for letting us know!!

Having an issue with the Knull custom label not showing for King in Black #1, both for the Premiere Variant and the Nauck Variant. I have submitted a seperate comment to cgc but would like to post this on the boards if anyone else is having this issue? Any suggestions with browser? I tried both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome and neither would show the Knull custom label.

Getting nervous as the deadline is approaching. I have to send Express anyways so I have a few more days before the panic starts to set in.

Any help is appreciated! 

• Administrator
12 hours ago, CJ Hamilton said:

Having an issue with the Knull custom label not showing for King in Black #1, both for the Premiere Variant and the Nauck Variant. I have submitted a seperate comment to cgc but would like to post this on the boards if anyone else is having this issue? Any suggestions with browser? I tried both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome and neither would show the Knull custom label.

Getting nervous as the deadline is approaching. I have to send Express anyways so I have a few more days before the panic starts to set in.

Any help is appreciated! 

Let me see if I can get this fixed! Standby

• Administrator
On 12/28/2020 at 8:39 PM, CJ Hamilton said:

Any help is appreciated! 

This should be resolved! Thanks for letting us know you were having problems.