• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

...CLOSED Hardcover Graphic Novels, Dark Road Home (signed), Scorpio Connection, Annihilation, Spaceman, Punisher, Delicate Creatures, Rawhide, Phantom Eagle, Celestial Madonna, Omega the Unknown, Superman Vs. Mongul
1 1

15 posts in this topic

1st Unqualifed :takeit: in the thread gets the book   

• No probation Listers or Hall of Shamers.

• Paypal is preferred, but personal checks, money orders, OK too.   

• Payment required within 3 days of invoicing. 

• Returns accepted within 14 days (no questions asked).  I do ask though that you pay return shipping.

Shipping cost is a flat $4.95 regardless of the number of items

I will ship media mail (boxed/packing peanuts/bubble wrap to ensure safe arrival). Lower 48 states only please

As always, my thanks.

Paul~

My kudos thread

The Items with pictures to follow.

Stephen King:  The Long Road Home (Hardcover) (1st printing, 2008). Personalized by Peter David on the front end paper, "To Scott Woods, Best Wishes, Peter David, 11/26/08.  $7.99

Wolverine, Nick Fury:  The Scorpio Connection A Marvel Graphic Novel (Hardcover) (1st printing 1989) $14.99

War is Hell:  The First Flight of the Phantom Eagle (Hardcover) (1st printing 2008) $7.99

Annihilation Classic (Hardcover) (1st printing 2008) $9.99

Rawhide Kid:  Slap Leather (Hardcover) (1st printing 2010) $7.99

Spaceman:  The Deluxe Edition (Hardcover) (1st printing 2012) $7.99

Delicate Creatures Vol 1 (1st printing, 2001) $9.99

Epic Graphic Novel:  The Punisher Return to Big Nothing (Hardcover) 2nd Printing 1989 $14.99

Superman Vs. Mongul TPB (1st printing, 2013)  $4.99

Omega:  The Unknown Classic TPB (1st printing 2005) $9.99

Avengers:  Celestial Madonna TPB  (1st printing 2002) $4.99

Edited by picon3
typo; closed

Stephen King:  The Long Road Home (Hardcover) (1st printing, 2008). Personalized by Peter David on the front end paper, "To Scott Woods, Best Wishes, Peter David, 11/26/08.  $7.99

Dark Tower Long Road Home Signed.jpg