• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping Kits
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

In September I upgraded my membership and one of the benefits was that I would receive a shipping kit. I have yet to receive the kit. Are they still being sent out if you upgrade your memberships?

Thank you

Duncan

On 11/23/2020 at 8:53 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Please email our customer service department with your name and customer number and we can check into the status of that kit for you. You can email us at: submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thanks!

Hello, I never got a reply from custom service. I will give it another day the I will email you as recommended. Thank for your help in this matter

• Administrator

Thank you!  There might be a little delay in response to your email as we were closed Thursday and Friday so there are a lot of emails to get through.  If you haven't received a response in a few days, please let me know.  Thank you!

On 12/1/2020 at 8:42 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Thank you!  There might be a little delay in response to your email as we were closed Thursday and Friday so there are a lot of emails to get through.  If you haven't received a response in a few days, please let me know.  Thank you!

Hello, I never received a response or any word on when  or if I will receive a shipping kit. I appreciate any help you can provide.

Thank you

• Administrator

I'm sorry no one has responded to your email.  The free shipping kits would be only for new paid members.  If you upgraded from one paid level to another that would not qualify. Also, if you had been a paid member in the past but your membership expired and you went back up to a paid membership, that would not qualify. 

As of October 6th, we no longer automatically ship the kits out.  If you sign up for a new paid membership after that time, you would be emailed a promo code that you would use during checkout when you order the shipping kit.  You do still have to place the order on our website, however.  It is not automatic.  If you met this criteria and did place your order but haven't received anything, I can check further for you if you provide your customer number.  You can also reach us at 877-662-6642.

Thanks!