• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Christmas Decorations

15 posts in this topic

Like everything this year, looks like I will probably blow off Christmas this year. Don’t know how we will pull it off if at all, this year. 

Already made the sad call to my kids to stay home for thanks giving. 

I have a large collection of early and vintage holiday items. I have a lot of early Halloween pieces that I didn’t drag out and display. Probably the same with my Christmas stuff. Just don’t have it in me this year. 

Zooming and “virtual” experiences really suk for me. 

Next year will be better. I know it. 

10 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Like everything this year, looks like I will probably blow off Christmas this year. Don’t know how we will pull it off if at all, this year. 

Already made the sad call to my kids to stay home for thanks giving. 

I have a large collection of early and vintage holiday items. I have a lot of early Halloween pieces that I didn’t drag out and display. Probably the same with my Christmas stuff. Just don’t have it in me this year. 

Zooming and “virtual” experiences really suk for me. 

Next year will be better. I know it. 

Be sure to still exercise.....

Sounds like a lot of missed stuff but is understandable

25 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Be sure to still exercise.....

Sounds like a lot of missed stuff but is understandable

Oh, sitting around isn’t my thing. I ride my bike a lot, got the best looking yard in my neighborhood and cleanest garage. Seems like every day I’m moving comic and other boxes. Spent about 6 months restoring a ‘49 Indian and starting an old knuckle head Harley. 

Worst is missing holidays, birthdays and special days with my kids and grandkids. No flea markets, estate sales and hanging out with my junk buddies suk too. Missed seeing my baseball team win the WS. No in person games. 

I’m dealing with it OK though. Hardest part is having no plans or hope for them. 

Doing my part. Wearing the mask and trying to stay away from “trouble”. 

I am seeing a little light at the end of the tunnel though. Just wish everyone took this as seriously so we can ALL get back to normal. Be safe out there folks!

3 hours ago, Waylander said:

It's too early to be discussing Christmas decorations!!!! 

Bar humbug rantrant

Not in Canada. Thanksgiving is long gone. Remembrance day is over.  Christmas is 30 days away.  

Spider-man and Star-girl are fighting on my tree with a modified version of Archangel as referee

22 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Oh, sitting around isn’t my thing. I ride my bike a lot, got the best looking yard in my neighborhood and cleanest garage. Seems like every day I’m moving comic and other boxes. Spent about 6 months restoring a ‘49 Indian and starting an old knuckle head Harley. 

Worst is missing holidays, birthdays and special days with my kids and grandkids. No flea markets, estate sales and hanging out with my junk buddies suk too. Missed seeing my baseball team win the WS. No in person games. 

I’m dealing with it OK though. Hardest part is having no plans or hope for them. 

Doing my part. Wearing the mask and trying to stay away from “trouble”. 

I am seeing a little light at the end of the tunnel though. Just wish everyone took this as seriously so we can ALL get back to normal. Be safe out there folks!

You must live in California.

2 hours ago, Ares said:

Not in Canada. Thanksgiving is long gone. Remembrance day is over.  Christmas is 30 days away.  

Spider-man and Star-girl are fighting on my tree with a modified version of Archangel as referee

My son's birthday is not until 9th, so no celebrating until after - only fair :shy: