• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Awesome Quality Control
3 3

24 posts in this topic

i have no idea how QC works at CGC, but where I work, 1 widget out of 12 is taken off the line and inspected. If CGC works anything like this, where not every book is inspected, but a certain percentage is, I can totally understand missing some errors.

I'll just point out,  I've submitted hundreds of books to cgc without issue. 

I've never had a problem getting a rep on the phone and I'm always impressed with how they respond to folks on the boards with issues. 

They do make mistakes,  but it's an exception and they generally fix it. 

Are they perfect? No! They make mistakes and there current TAT is absurd. But I have no issue with their grading, QC or customer service. 

Mistakes happen! 

Edited by KCOComics

3 hours ago, Gaard said:

i have no idea how QC works at CGC, but where I work, 1 widget out of 12 is taken off the line and inspected. If CGC works anything like this, where not every book is inspected, but a certain percentage is, I can totally understand missing some errors.

8.33% inspection rate is not acceptable. no. that will never do. nope. widget inspections must be done on every widget to assure perfection.

that is what my company will achieve.

signed:

malcom bricklin

ceo yugo america.