• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman 1 CGC 9.4!!!!
6 6

851 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, LDarkseid1 said:

I mean what I love about this copy is it’s a strong 9.4. A lot of contentious feelings about the Tec 27 7.0, for obvious reasons. There’s nothing to debate about with this. It’s pristine!

Super bright yellows and reds. Beautiful beautiful book !

3 minutes ago, sfcityduck said:

There's also the MH/Church out there (Dentist?), the SF, and there's also two 9.0s that maybe were upgrade candidates.

When i talked to Dave last early 1980's he just got a Tec 27 same week as i got mine but said it was not the church. He never told me he had a copy of Batman 1 all the times we talked and he was buying stuff at the time and i had 3 copy's at the time to sell. Does he have the church Bat 1.

5 minutes ago, woowoo said:

When i talked to Dave last early 1980's he just got a Tec 27 same week as i got mine but said it was not the church. He never told me he had a copy of Batman 1 all the times we talked and he was buying stuff at the time and i had 3 copy's at the time to sell. Does he have the church Bat 1.

Just double checked.  He does own the MH Batman 1.  Listed as NM by Chuck.  Here's a pic:

mile-high.jpg

8 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Is it too early to start with predictions or do we stick to the oooohs and aaaaahs for another 2 weeks ?

I previously said 1.75-2 mil, but it’s tough to say lol. The most recent highest grade sales were 2 8.0’s I believe, both in the $500K range.

50 minutes ago, sfcityduck said:

There's also the MH/Church out there (Dentist?), the SF, and there's also two 9.0s that maybe were upgrade candidates.

Who do you think is the best presser out there to determine if I have an upgrade candidate?  I've got a X-Men 1 that is an unpressed 9.2.  But I definitely don't want to risk damaging it if there isn't a strong chance of upgrading. 

50 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Is it too early to start with predictions or do we stick to the oooohs and aaaaahs for another 2 weeks ?

6 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

It is pretty amazing.

That's all I can add but man have to - wow, beautiful. I blew it up full screen and juuuuuust keeeeeep scrolling, again and again, can not take my eyes off it yet. Incredible book, incredible moment for fans,,,,im still feeling my same first sighting rush, hours later.

Looking forward to this journey, glad i found it early.,,,

enjoy all.