• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman 1 CGC 9.4!!!!
6 6

851 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, woowoo said:

Batman-1......jpg

Batman-1.....jpg

batman ..1.jpg

BAT9.2.jpg

9 minutes ago, Crowzilla said:

Which is great since not even Masterchief has that photo.

I would also take the remaining 9.0 over the 9.2. imo, CGC really got it incorrect when they placed that one above the other two.

I agree ( But ) the other 9.0 would get the same upgrade if it was sent in but what a risk.

Edited by woowoo

21 minutes ago, Crowzilla said:
31 minutes ago, sfcityduck said:

Astrometic says he has the pic.

Which is great since not even Masterchief has that photo.

Can't wait to see pic of 3rd 9.0. Very curious to see how that book appeared before grade transformation. :popcorn:

2 minutes ago, Chicago Boy said:

Need proof 

I should be getting home in the next two hours. Also worth nothing, my wife has absolutely no interest in my nostalgic hobby of collecting thus this will further push-back my forensic computer search to later tonight. 

28 minutes ago, astrometric said:

I should be getting home in the next two hours. Also worth nothing, my wife has absolutely no interest in my nostalgic hobby of collecting thus this will further push-back my forensic computer search to later tonight. 

super, thanks will checking this out tonight...

Edited by Mmehdy

2 hours ago, sfcityduck said:

Astrometic says he has the pic.

The third 9.0 has never been publicly offered for sale that I am aware of...so I’d like to see it too 

Edited by G.A.tor

7 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

The third 9.0 has never been publicly offered for sale and no photo exists of it that I am aware of...so I’d like to see it too 

let's hope he's not confusing it with a masterpiece edition

2 minutes ago, Chicago Boy said:

Looks like they took off a smudge or two and straightened the spine a bit to me.  Yes the scan appears to be one of their heighteneds after seeing this. 

Yeah I was going to point that out as well. Cover looks easily cleaner on the left side, and that smudge.

665F5731-6527-410E-B8F2-1F4EC3445B13.jpeg

8E728D65-AF52-40F6-809E-05E9BC48E90A.jpeg