• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman 1 CGC 9.4!!!!
6 6

851 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:

And there you have it folks, over 1.5 Mil 😳. Now has officially outsold the Tec 27 by $30K. Still 8 days left.

00392491-B89C-4F8C-ADD1-815E225E84B0.jpeg

My 1.8-2Mil guess estimate still stands. Also, fully deserving current bidding as single highest grade copy, quite possibly in existence. If I had the choice between the Bats1 9.4 and Tec27 7.0, as I have already posted, I would take the Bats1

Edited by Gotham Kid

50 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

My 1.8-2Mil guess estimate still stands. Also, fully deserving current bidding as single highest grade copy, quite possibly in existence. If I had the choice between the Bats1 9.4 and Tec27 7.0, as I have already posted, I would take the Bats1

Yeah I said 1.75-2mil initially, so around your guess. I agree, in that range feels right.

56 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

From my understanding the Dentist copy way superior untouched copy.(shrug) That is just the story i heard over the years.

Edited by woowoo

37 minutes ago, woowoo said:

From my understanding the Dentist copy way superior untouched copy.(shrug) That is just the story i heard over the years.

His copy would grade 9.6 or 9.8 ? Can anyone attest to that ?

30 minutes ago, Mmehdy said:

amazing price before auction day

I’m definitely impressed. I mean it could stop here, not get another bid and I’d still be impressed with that end result. However I think this fish hasn’t been wrangled in just yet.

1 hour ago, lou_fine said:

For our clarification purposes, which one of these butt angles would make it worth even more than $1.5 million dollars:  lol

nightwings-butt-and-ass.thumb.jpg.1405fbd6a58fffead420975a3448c8d2.jpg

Come on, 2nd from the left is the clear winner 😂 That’s a bahdunkadunk right there!

Edited by LDarkseid1

6 hours ago, LDarkseid1 said:
7 hours ago, lou_fine said:

For our clarification purposes, which one of these butt angles would make it worth even more than $1.5 million dollars:  lol

nightwings-butt-and-ass.thumb.jpg.1405fbd6a58fffead420975a3448c8d2.jpg

Expand  

Come on, 2nd from the left is the clear winner 😂 That’s a bahdunkadunk right there!

Well, I think old Bats himself might prefer the one on the bottom right where his young ward has already assumed the position, although it looks like he's already had a good beating there.  :blush:  lol