• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper/Modern Slabs & Raw Comics For Sales!! CLOSED!!
7 7

95 posts in this topic

So, on the way to me from CGC are these three books, I will make these available at price of

Inhumans v2 #5 CGC 9.8 $250 SOLD!!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures #1 CGC 9.6 $300 SOLD!!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures #1 CGC 9.8 $600 SOLD!!

All are from the same batch circulated copies I've offered here before with no major differences, we will assume slabs are not damaged.  Tracking says they arrive Mon 11/30 but maybe they get here by Friday. :wishluck:

An  :takeit: will reserve the copy.

Edited by GACollectibles

27 minutes ago, GACollectibles said:

So, on the way to me from CGC are these three books, I will make these available at price of

Inhumans v2 #5 CGC 9.8 $250
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures #1 CGC 9.6 $300
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures #1 CGC 9.8 $600

All are from the same batch circulated copies I've offered here before with no major differences, we will assume slabs are not damaged.  Tracking says they arrive Mon 11/30 but maybe they get here by Friday. :wishluck:

An  :takeit: will reserve the copy.

To answer a bunch of questions that have come in, I do not have scans prior to slabbing as I was not expecting to do a presale, and these would be direct copies(not newsstand).

Grimm Fairy Tales #26 2008 NYCC Sxclusive NM- $15 w/COA, back cover indent o/w NM+

23486.jpg.e1e8f888171097e4e03c2ddb87ed3ab3.jpg

Back Cover

Spoiler

23486bc.jpg.a1aa10599f970d4a113b25b770512503.jpg

Edited by GACollectibles