• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Grade this Bloodshot #1 Valiant Comics

7 posts in this topic

9.0 - 9.2, the grade falls a bit if that's an actual imprint on the top staple, back cover.

LRFC/LLRC have a bit of damage. I'm not sure what's with the paint flecks on the back cover. Are they actual paint/misprinting?

I'd say it's not worth getting graded...even a 9.8 for BS#1 isn't too hot.

I have a Harbinger 1 that I might send in...it looks pretty mint to me.

In general, Valiants are only worth grading (for resale purposes) if you strongly feel that there's a shot at a 9.8...and only on key issues.

I remember this book came out the same week as the death of superman. Everyone lined up at the comic shop to buy the death of superman and the store owner talked everyone into buying a copy of this "Hot" Valiant title. Soon after Shooter was gone from Valiant and so was the popularity of the Valiant titles. Shooter had a great vision of what the Valiant universe would look like. Too bad the greed of the other owners of Valiant ended his dream. frown.gif

Well I didn't have a deal like that, but I was lucky enough to get a Polybagged Death of Superman complete with Armband, obituary, etc... but I must have picked it up around then as well, because I have a few more Bloodshots in the series.

I am slowly converting my collection in CGC graded books, but it will take time.

I have a whole bunch more to upload for grading, but I have been reading the RSS feeds while Email, etc.

cool.gif