• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why has no one picked up my package from the PO BOX

9 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Rick Dodson said:

I noticed this morning that my package to CGC Trading Cards has been at the PO Box since the 16th, and it has yet to be picked up.

Now my tracking info says I have to Schedule Redelivery on it, or they will ship it back to me December 1st. 

You should call them.

it seems their volumes are going up, a month ago my subs were being received same day. my most recent sub took about 10 days from it showing delivered to show up in my account. 

I expect the turn around times to be closer to stated times in business days now. 

Mine took 11 days to get into the system as received.  In another post here, they said the PO Box is in their building:

"The post office is in our headquarters. Once it has been "received" our receiving team has reviewed the contents of the package and it begins the verification process."

Edited by Jolthammer1

1 hour ago, Jolthammer1 said:

Mine took 11 days to get into the system as received.  In another post here, they said the PO Box is in their building:

"The post office is in our headquarters. Once it has been "received" our receiving team has reviewed the contents of the package and it begins the verification process."

•  

Sub not entered into system - CGC Trading Cards - CGC Comic Book Collectors Chat Boards.png