• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nostalgic Investments Comic Art CHEAP ART WEDNESDAYS! November 25, 2020
1 1

5 posts in this topic

mWFq-1ChoB-PtbThgwWlGwr7H2xXpXgiiXuzB_6b0qyURtCjhxdQrQD76HFgXOxeERzT1_GXGNTWDoe8i50P_DI6DhbFLL3rO_On8-OP-qHNGY4O0HVtL91hgl_Zt0mi66KntFFC

Nostalgic Investments Comic Art
CHEAP ART WEDNESDAYS!

November 25, 2020

Featured Artists:

Don Heck

Gene Colan

Ken Landgraf

Featured Page:

Superman Family #187 p6, penciled by Ken Landgraf - signed by inker Romeo Tanghal

Flamebird, appearing as a monster, is battling Nightwing in this exceptional page.

vEZ7LvmrEl9VlJd4FvT_zu2Ec6JpXPrOA7Q-j6SEiyiDzznXYRtuQceMokXLzWGJ9oa9urTpbT5KyjrjgPzlzULq39KXbuJBZ1kEo_ynyqp96vZXi238lEUkMb1GT01Y2vtixh1I

Nostalgic Investments Comic Art, CHEAP ART WEDNESDAYS! is all about great art at affordable prices – $500 or less! Here is this week’s new cheap art:

1. Wonder Woman #312 p3 by Don Heck

2. Tomb of Dracula #56 p6 by Gene Colan

3. Ka-Zar #18 p12 (Signed) by Brent Anderson

4. Superman Family #187 p6 by Ken Landgraf

5. Star Trek: The Next Generation  #74 p20 (Signed) by Gordon Purcell

6. Superman’s Pal Jimmy Olsen #155 p4 by Kurt Schaffenberger

7. Demon #14 p9 (Signed) by Val Semeiks

8. Tales of the Zombie #2 p23 by Win Mortimer

9. Ghost Rider #37 p3 by Don Perlin

10. Kid Colt Outlaw #139 p3 (Signed)  Pencils: Don Heck

See all these Cheap Art Wednesdays! pages at www.nostalgicinvestments.com/wednesdays and hundreds of comic art pages at www.nostalgicinvestments.com/comic-art. Payment plans and trades are always available.

Make sure you sign up on our site (bottom footer) for Tuesday’s preview emails so you can be the first to know what the new Cheap Art that will be posted.

Thank you and stay safe and healthy,

Nostalgic Investments

www.nostalgicinvestments.com

Demon_14_p9.jpg

Dracula_56_6.jpg

GhostRider_37_p3.jpg

JimmyOlsen_155_p4-.jpg

KazarTheSavage_18_p12.jpg

KidColtOutlaw_139_p3.jpg

StarTrekNextGeneration_74_p20.jpg

SupermanFamily_187_p6.jpg

WonderWoman_312_p3.jpg

Zombie_2_p23.jpg

42 minutes ago, Spacekraft said:

Thanks Latverian, we received at least 1 order for that page, not sure if any are you since your username is not your name. Only if you were the first to order the page we will contact you. Thanks you!

I did put in an order last night, so fingers crossed, but no worries if someone else beat me to the punch.