• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buyer beware - Fake Keown on eBay

20 posts in this topic

That is quite misleading.  "Hulk Comic Art" but never clarifies if it's a print or an original.  It's definitely a print (unauthorized), but I'm guessing the bidders don't know it.  

37 minutes ago, Turtle said:

That is quite misleading.  "Hulk Comic Art" but never clarifies if it's a print or an original.  It's definitely a print (unauthorized), but I'm guessing the bidders don't know it.  

It is intentionally misleading. Look at the feedback score and what else he has listed. He knows the difference between a print/litho and something he pulled off the internet and printed. 

I reported and Cam (owner of the actual art) has reported as well. 

Edited by JadeGiant

Great job Jade Giant !!!!

+ Turtle

* Chazgee 

As for the eBay counterfeit-scammer each time going forward you list this stuff expect your eBay email to blow up with bot-spam—- in my opinion of what is likely to happen— no actual knowledge of sabotage. :popcorn: 

🍇 🦍 

13 minutes ago, the blob said:

Might his other stuff he has sold also just be images he found on the internet he had printed out? It is really easy to do and you can have it printed on quality paper (or canvas) for not much.

Very likely

Reported.

It's a shame that this will drive owners to watermark their pieces that they would otherwise share willingly with the online public.