• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TMNT Duo Kevin Eastman & Ben Bishop Join CGC's Private Signing Lineup!
2 2

80 posts in this topic

Awesome news @AshleyHabedank , though I do have a few questions since this will be my first time submitting to such a signing.

1) Are there any plans to offer a custom label that is perhaps Ninja Turtle branded?
2) Can multiple Remarques be purchased for a single book? I would honestly consider whatever costs to have Eastman to draw four turtles on the back cover of my TMNT #1 :D 
3) Is that Remarque preview in your original post accurate to what Eastman plans to be sketching on all books? I've seen many SS books with his signature and the turtle head he draws is very consistent (this one looks MUCH more detailed and nicer than all those other ones)
4) Is it safe to assume multiple pen colors will be on hand (black, white, silver, gold), and that we can indicate the preferred color with a note on the prepped comic?

Thanks!

Edited by Sauce Dog

• Administrator
On 11/25/2020 at 8:27 PM, Sauce Dog said:

Awesome news @AshleyHabedank , though I do have a few questions since this will be my first time submitting to such a signing.

1) Are there any plans to offer a custom label that is perhaps Ninja Turtle branded?
2) Can multiple Remarques be purchased for a single book? I would honestly consider whatever costs to have Eastman to draw four turtles on the back cover of my TMNT #1 :D 
3) Is that Remarque preview in your original post accurate to what Eastman plans to be sketching on all books? I've seen many SS books with his signature and the turtle head he draws is very consistent (this one looks MUCH more detailed and nicer than all those other ones)
4) Is it safe to assume multiple pen colors will be on hand (black, white, silver, gold), and that we can indicate the preferred color with a note on the prepped comic?

Thanks!

1) As of right now we do not have rights to use TMNT for a label -- although we would absolutely LOVE to make one -- but as of now, no plans to make one.

2) That's a good question about the multiple Remarques, I suggest asking our Sig Series team signatureseries@cgccomics.com

3) That's what was provided from the artists but it's completely up to their discretion on what they draw and how they draw them.

4) We always supply multiple colors for the artists and many even bring their own pens and colors. Some artists are more willing to follow what is asked from the customer and others are not. We also tell the artists before signing if there's a request like that but again it's at their discretion.

Good questions!

• Administrator

Hey friends, just a heads up we had to MOVE UP the submission deadline for Kevin Eastman and Ben Bishop's private signing -- because they are coming to CGC earlier than originally expected (woohoo!). We need all submissions in by Friday, January 15 2021. And please - please - please DO NOT FORGET to initial your shipping boxes! Thanks All!

EastmanBishop__SIGNING_SOC_MED_alert.jpg

• Administrator
On 12/1/2020 at 5:20 PM, Habby2324 said:

Not to confuse matters ... but with Ronin #2 dropping soon we thought it would be best to move BACK the deadline a bit for this signing. You now have until Monday, February 15 to submit for the Kevin Eastman & Ben Bishop signing. Sorry for the confusion but hopefully this extra time is helpful! Thanks!

https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/8720/

EastmanBishop__SIGNING_SOC_MED_alert3.jpg

On 1/16/2021 at 3:04 PM, troutsoup said:

Is TMNT #1 3rd print considered a comic or a magazine? Well any of the oversized original books

Those would be graded as magazines.  

For TMNT volume 1, that includes

#1 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 6th prints,

#2 1st & 2nd prints

#3 1st print

#4 1st print

Raphael 1st print

Fugitoid #1

Not sure if it’s okay to post this here but I’m new to all this, and didn’t want to start a new topic.

Is it possible to change from a Remarque signing to signing once CGC has possession of my books?? They were received on Jan 11 and will be pressed it that makes up time to make a change.

Thanks for your help!

• Administrator
12 hours ago, Rollinrebel said:

Not sure if it’s okay to post this here but I’m new to all this, and didn’t want to start a new topic.

Is it possible to change from a Remarque signing to signing once CGC has possession of my books?? They were received on Jan 11 and will be pressed it that makes up time to make a change.

Thanks for your help!

Hello! If you wish to change your submission details please contact our customer service team at service@cgccomics.com they will be able to further assist you with this.

@Habby2324

Will the books show up under "submissions" once received in Florida or will they only show up on our accounts once the signing takes place?  In other words, is there any way to verify that the books we sent in were received and prepped for the signing and not stuck in a mountain of boxes in the receiving department?  I know you all are busy right now and the receiving department has a lot on their plate.  I'd just hate to miss this opportunity.  

3 minutes ago, Turtle said:

@Habby2324

Will the books show up under "submissions" once received in Florida or will they only show up on our accounts once the signing takes place?  In other words, is there any way to verify that the books we sent in were received and prepped for the signing and not stuck in a mountain of boxes in the receiving department?  I know you all are busy right now and the receiving department has a lot on their plate.  I'd just hate to miss this opportunity.  

Mine are showing in my account. 

1 hour ago, Ryan. said:

Mine are showing in my account. 

That's good news!  Thanks.

Mine were delivered yesterday.  I imagine it'll take a few days before it gets opened.  I'll check back in a few days.  

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, SunMojo said:

Hello, so if submissions must be received before Feb 15, what day is the actual signing event?

Each signing is different and we like to make sure we have enough time to receive all the books and have them ready for the signing. We need at least 10-14 days before a signing to ensure we get everything ready. 

On 1/22/2021 at 8:28 AM, Habby2324 said:

Each signing is different and we like to make sure we have enough time to receive all the books and have them ready for the signing. We need at least 10-14 days before a signing to ensure we get everything ready. 

So roughly end of February/ Beginning of March?

I had everything ready to go and just needed to do the submission form and it does not give me a drop down menu option for any of the signings.  I have used three different web browsers, my phone, two different computers and a tablet.  I have even created a second free account and even that does not give me a drop down menu option for the signings.  

I was hoping to get this down there by the 15th.  But, it looks like I won't be able to because of an issue with CGC's site and/or my account.

18 minutes ago, Papa Patrick said:

I had everything ready to go and just needed to do the submission form and it does not give me a drop down menu option for any of the signings.  I have used three different web browsers, my phone, two different computers and a tablet.  I have even created a second free account and even that does not give me a drop down menu option for the signings.  

I was hoping to get this down there by the 15th.  But, it looks like I won't be able to because of an issue with CGC's site and/or my account.

I am also having this issue