• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Alphabetical Recap on Page 4, 25% OFF EVERYTHING - Super Random Books that I've Dug Up from Here and There - DC, Marvel, Independent

66 posts in this topic

Super Random Books that I've Dug Up from Here and There

I've accumulated some new stuff from recent purchases. This thread will also include other items that I have hanging around. I'll be adding stuff over the next week or so. Go ahead, follow the thread. You won't be disappointed. Or maybe you will. I really have no idea. I may end up opening another thread in G/S/B, depending on what I have.

Shipping:

• US buyers only.
  • Shipping is at cost.
  • I’ll pack your items and charge you exact shipping cost from USPS. I don't make any money on shipping, and in fact I pay fees on the shipping price I charge you.
  • United States shipping estimates:
    • $6 or less: USPS First Class (this works well a comic or two, 1 lb weight limit)
    • $8.50 - $12: USPS Regional Priority Box (this works well for several comics)
    • $13: USPS Medium Flat Rate Box
    • $15: USPS Large Flat Rate Box (unlikely to need this, but just in case)
    • I also have plenty of boxes, so Parcel Post may be an option for medium size purchases. No media mail.

Rules:

• PayPal preferred; check and money order ok (checks must clear before shipping). PayPal must be paid with Goods and Services.
  • Payment due within 2 days.
  • No Returns. I'd be happy to send more pictures or descriptions upon request.
  • No HOS or other list people.
  • First unedited "take it" in thread wins and takes priority over PMs.

Check out my kudos thread

Offers are always welcome! Thanks for looking!

Edited by srezvan

Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Master Edition #2

If you're not familiar with these, these came shrink-wrapped and hole punched, except for the cover. They were designed to go in an official binder. The cover of this has come loose (but it was meant for a binder anyway), but the other pages are still intact. Cover has some bending and a rip on top. If you have these sitting around, I need some to complete my set.

$3.50 

Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Master Edition #2 a.jpg

Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Master Edition #2 b.jpg

Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Master Edition #2 c.jpg

Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Master Edition #2 d.jpg

Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Master Edition #2 e.jpg

Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Master Edition #2 f.jpg