• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
2 2

16 posts in this topic

Hope you all are staying safe and healthy in these strange times! I have some books I would like to move out of my collection and find new homes for. I will likely be adding a few more to this thread over the next few days. As usual, feel free to shoot me offers (cash or trade). I am currently looking to expand the GGA and Sci-Fi part of my collection.

Rules:
- First "take" in the thread wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "take" counts.
- I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash. No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 48 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.
- Shipping is $18 in the US for books (up to 3 graded) and $12 for raws. I'll be shipping in a USPS priority medium rate box for CGC books and some type of well protected "sandwich" mailer for the raws. 
- Two days from delivery receipt to notify me and send the books back if they are not as advertised. Sorry, no returns due to buyers remorse.
- Please, do not edit “takes”.
- Thread carping is allowed and welcomed.

Edited by 707comics

Detective Comics #101 3.5: $200 SOLD
War bond book. Slightly loose in case (it arrived in the mail this way when I got it … would prefer a F2F transaction on this one).

detective_101_FC.jpg

Edited by 707comics

Mister Mystery #9 FR: $200
I purchased this from Rick here on the boards a few years ago. It was listed by him as a 1.0 (FR) so I will leave it at that same grade. Sale of a .5 in August 2019 was $120 so going off that.

mm_9_fc.JPG

mm_9_bc.JPG