• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please grade this Catman #31!
1 1

21 posts in this topic

Here's one from the vault. :) Front looks nice. Back cover has some weird browning and flaking around the spine... I'm thinking some tape was removed there at some point, but not really sure. The book feels solid and cover is attached at both staples. Thanks!

catman31.thumb.jpg.66dff8a25736bca39956be4ddc68a5fb.jpg

catman31back.thumb.jpg.025d23c843baca406b2f635df3ac06d1.jpg

14 hours ago, Point Five said:

Here's one from the vault. :) Front looks nice. Back cover has some weird browning and flaking around the spine... I'm thinking some tape was removed there at some point, but not really sure. The book feels solid and cover is attached at both staples. Thanks!

catman31.thumb.jpg.66dff8a25736bca39956be4ddc68a5fb.jpg

catman31back.thumb.jpg.025d23c843baca406b2f635df3ac06d1.jpg

What a great cover---one of my favorites! I was thinking 4.0...  :golfclap:

16 minutes ago, fast eddie said:

I think it's an easy 5.0,,,,,,,,, love it!

You might be right! I was holding the back cover against it , but on second glance the back cover an all it could still be a 5.0 

1 minute ago, BakerFanOne said:

Great looking book.  FC looks 4.0/4.5 but BC may knock the overall grade to 3.5/4.0.  But this is a perfect example of a very collectible and attractive lower grade.  I love to own copies like this!!

Affordable grade:cloud9: