• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Thanksgiving! Show Off Your Related Art!
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I know not everyone here is American, and I know Thanksgiving is one of those hot topics nowadays for some (as is Christmas and some other holidays), but here, any excuse to show off a collaborative user art gallery is a good reason to celebrate, right? So, what you got? Turkey artwork, pilgrims, Native Americans, food, or just something you're thankful for; show us your art!

I don't have much from the comic scene, but here's an animation cel of Nanami from El Hazard delivering food. I know some of us will be having this done for us this year, thanks to COVID. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

nanami.jpg

Not related to Thanksgiving... but definitely related to American Indians... now known as Indigenous peoples. 

And who better to memorialize one of the worst tragedies in US history, the Trail of Tears, than National Lampoon magazine ??

Here's Trail of Tiers from the November 1975 issue of National Lampoon

Another complete story drawn by Nick Cardy.  Written by Brian McConnachie.

http://cafurl.com?i=25491

natllampooon197511p1.jpg

Edited by Will_K