• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MARVEL SUPER HEROES 20 1ST SOLO DR. DOOM HIGHER GRADE BEAUTY FOR SALE , SOLD , Closed!

10 posts in this topic

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I was contemplating on having this graded but let's see if someone else is willing to do this instead. 

Standard rules apply. First :takeit:gets the book. PMs are welcome. No HOS. U.S. buyers only. Payment by PayPal preferred ( pm me on any other method you might want to discuss).  Payment within 3 days ( unless discussed by pm). Shipping priority FREE in box with a signature only. Pm me for reference if you like as well. I will take returns if the book is returned exactly as It was when it left my hands. I would also take returns if you CGC the book and for some strange reason it comes back way off my grade ( which I do not believe it would). Returning Raw must be within 7 days. 

Here we go. This book is hotter than Memphistos realm! Marvel super heroes 20 1st Dr. DOOM SOLO STORY 1ST VALERIA. To my best knowledge this book is in the range of ( 8.0-9.0 Range , after a few board members helped out with this) beautiful black cover ( not many of those up there in grade) classic Doom.

Now $550 shipped! 

20201102_192244.jpg

Edited by Macedoniagreece