• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUCOPIA, THANKSGIVING SINGLETON, UNIQUE MOPSY ITEM!
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ran across an oddball item, never seen anything quite like it. I've seen MOPSY  comics go nuts over the last few years, here's a unique item to go with your collection.

FIFTY FOUR MOPSY SUNDAY NEWSPAPER STRIPS NEATLY PASTED INTO A SCRAPBOOK, along with a couple bonus strips.

Earliest day I could find was April 1950, latest was January 1952.

My usual terms apply, will post them when I'm not working on my phone, :)

Asking $150, plus $15 for flat Priority boxed shipping.

20201124_124227.jpg

20201124_124243.jpg

20201124_124203.jpg

20201124_124308.jpg

Edited by catrick339

And here is  my  standard  boilerplate for these sorts  of things.

DA RULEZ

I'll put up a big scan of the FC,  note anything else I spot,  and as always,  if you'd like a scan 
of the  back cover I'll be happy to  supply it.

Shipping to USA preferred, but if you want something sent to Canada or overseas PM me 
and we'll work something out. 

:TAKEIT:  rules the roost,  but PM's, kibitzing,  and general tomfoolery  are welcome.

$8.50  Priority shipping to the USA for one to  four comics, well packed in a padded  envelope.   
$15 boxed  Priority  for  larger quantities.  Canada or overseas to be determined.

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER  PREFERRED, I just plain out don't like paypal.   

If you just GOTTA pay with paypal  PM me first and we'll work something out.

Returns for any reason on your dime,  and  for any missed major  flaw or bad description on my dime.

My Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4287314#Post4287314