• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Amazing Spider-Man #86 and Wolverine #1 (Limited -1982) CGC SS (Frank Miller Signature)
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Trying to raise some cash for a Silver-Age Key I am purchasing.  Figured I would put up these two-books and see if anyone is interested.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #86 CGC 6.5 (White Pages) - Origin of the Black Window and Black Widow dons new costume - $115.00

WOLVERINE #1 (Limited) 1982 CGC SS 7.0 (Off-White/White Pages) - Signed by FRANK MILLER - $135.00

:rulez:

1. Price includes shipping, tracking and insurance in the 48 CONUS States.  Outside the 48 CONUS US states and international I will pay $20.00 and the buyer has to pay the rest

2. I will accept returns if notified within 48-hours after you receive the book.  Buyer pays return shipping and the book needs to arrive back in the same condition that it was sent out

3. PayPal is the preferred form of payment

4. I will not sell to boardies on the Probation List on the Hall of Shamers

5. My Kudos thread is below

Mike22 Kudos Thread

6. Any questions or issues just send me a PM

7. Offers are accepted, but 1st time stamped :takeit: gets the book even if in negotiations

8. Book is considered SOLD when the buyer posts an :takeit: or a :takeit: via PM

9. Pictures of books are below

Edited by Mike22