• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turkey day slab tradition
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Today is a day we need to really be thankful for all the blessings we have in our lives. I would also like to give a shout out to all those serving in our glorious military who are separated from families.

On a lighter note, since I'm not on any social media platform, wanted to share this little tradition with my comic comrades. This goes out to all those who are putting on an academy award winning performance today. Perhaps you and your better half are just together for the sake of your children. Maybe you have so much money, you can't afford to separate. Your in-laws that are staying with you the next four days drive you absolutely mad. I could go on but I digress. I will honor and think of all of you today as I crack open a new bottle of Beluga gold.

So I started a little turkey day tradition years ago where I treat myself to a new slab for appeasement of my particular enduring situation a bit. Here is what I just picked up (thumbsu Cheers! 

477.jpg