• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD! STERANKO - Complete set of 23 Pyramid/Jove paperbacks with Steranko painted covers UNREAD

3 posts in this topic

THE SHADOW - with STERANKO original painted covers

Volumes 1-23. 23 volumes total.

These sublimely beautiful paperbacks were published between 1974 and 1978 by Pyramid/Jove and feature some of the best work that Steranko ever did.

All the books appear to be unread. No spine reading creases. No writing and no tears, square and flat. Books range from VF to NM with only slight wear, nothing major. Some foxing to page edges.  My iPhone didn't do a great job of capturing the bright color of these books. I can provide some scans on my flatbed if you'd like. Only minor edge wear, bottom or top of spine wear and minor nicks. Book #1 has a light crease on cover, but that's the only one. This is a fantastic set of books that came from a single owner. Steranko Shadows are becoming very difficult to find in beautiful condition, and a set like this is extremely tough.  This is the nicest set I've ever seen and I've seen everything when it comes to Steranko.

$425 postpaid to U.S. address. :takeit: takes it.  No probies or HOSers.

IMG_8782.jpg

IMG_8786.jpg

IMG_8787.jpg

IMG_8788.jpg

IMG_8789.jpg

IMG_8790.jpg

IMG_8791.jpg

Edited by *paull*