• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

1 post in this topic

Hi all,

Hope everyone had a nice and safe Thanksgiving! One CGC book available for sale today.

Rules of this sale:

1.) No HOS or probation members.

2.) First :takeit: wins the book over PM's.

3.) U.S. Shipping only (sorry to international members :()

4.) Shipping on the slab will be $13.99. It will be safe, with lots of bubble wrap, and a sturdy priority box with tracking.

5.) Payments by Paypal only (please contact me by PM before purchasing if you need to pay by check or money order).

6.) Payment is due within 72 hours of the sale.

7.) Please ensure that your Paypal Shipping Address matches the address you need me to ship the book to, as I cannot ship to an address that is not connected to your Paypal.

8.) Since the book is CGC graded, refunds are not accepted. In the event any issues come up during transit, please contact me, and we will find a best resolution.

Detective Comics #300 CGC Universal 9.4 (OW) - 1st Appearance of the Polka-Dot Man (Last Aquaman in title). Tied with 2 other 9.4's on the census for the second-highest graded.

Price: $3,349

IMG_6206.thumb.jpg.4cfeb2657f24708ca57735d448c3eb52.jpg

IMG_6207.thumb.jpg.f3ffb9761265461b06ad328476f38fa9.jpg

Edited by metallickyrulz1