• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You guys bag your slabs?
1 1

53 posts in this topic

When I buy them if they come with them I'm thankful, and I dont throw them away when they come back from cgc.....

But I don't buy bags for whenever I receive slabs without them .....

I guess I haven't thought that hard about it 

2lUYBB6.gif

4 minutes ago, astrometric said:

I find that mylites make way too much noise when you start moving them around. And when everyone else is sleeping in the house, this is no bueno. So I opt for resealable poly bags. 

Lol

Not a creature was stirring not even a.... @astrometric will you stop it with the boxes and crinkling !!!!

I can hear it now :x

:tink:

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:
6 minutes ago, astrometric said:

I find that mylites make way too much noise when you start moving them around. And when everyone else is sleeping in the house, this is no bueno. So I opt for resealable poly bags. 

Lol

Not a creature was stirring not even a.... @astrometric will you stop it with the boxes and crinkling !!!!

I can hear it now :x

I non lethally scare predators from my trout ponds, like Osprey ect...  Sometimes, I will slide open a window at 5:00 AM and shoot my biggest, loudest rifle from inside the house.   The wife is used to it by now.   

Pretty new to slabbed comics (and here to the boards as well) but I’ve been using the Graded Comic Mylar bags from BCW for mine. Bought a pack on sale just to try out and I’ve grown to like them. Present nice and clear too (as expected with Mylar) but as others have mentioned can be a little noisy