• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You guys bag your slabs?
1 1

53 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Chamberlin said:

Just curious what the consensus is on bagging slabs. I started doing this early on to keep them from getting scratched but now I’m wondering if it’s overkill. 

There's also those slab pro protectors.  Which in themselves prevent scratching as the slabs dont rub up against each other or other surfaces.
image.jpeg.f9d3c3ab89cbd31d34a2f105f9ae5c43.jpeg

Edited by kav

7 minutes ago, kav said:

There's also those slab pro protectors.  Which in themselves prevent scratching as the slabs dont rub up against each other or other surfaces.
image.jpeg.f9d3c3ab89cbd31d34a2f105f9ae5c43.jpeg

great idea !! slab em , then bag em in those nice sealable mylars, then put them in a pro slab ! and then bag the  whole thing with a big bag !!

Edited by 1950's war comics

Just now, 1950's war comics said:

great idea !! slab em , then bag em in those nice sealable mylars, then put them in a pro slab ! and then bag the the whole thing with a big bag !!

This is all reminding me of something-

3 minutes ago, cgcsketcherz said:

Do they still make the yellow ones? I have been looking all over for them. Old generation one too...

Not sure  

10 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

and after you have quadruple slab/bagged your comic , then you put them in a short box, and then you modify a long box just a bit and put the short box into 

the long box !! better safe than sorry !!!

Yeah but then I'm going to feel the need to put that long box into something so it's protected. I've got my eye on some old stock Hefty Cinch sacks that I think might just do the trick 

42 minutes ago, PetuniaGrimm said:

Yeah but then I'm going to feel the need to put that long box into something so it's protected. I've got my eye on some old stock Hefty Cinch sacks that I think might just do the trick 

An then put everything in a giant vault👍👍😷🤣