• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Black Friday! 3 Marvel SA Keys for sale
2 2

21 posts in this topic

Thanks!  Lots of PM's so far, thanks to everyone for the interest.  I forgot to note that, as you might expect, any outright :takeit:in the thread trumps any ongoing PM negotiations.  If someone wants to buy it at asking price privately, however, I will honor the time stamp of the PM and give it to the first full-pay customer (whether via PM or on the thread).  Thanks again,

Dan

2 hours ago, Drummy said:

Hi everyone --

Thanks for checking out this thread!  I have three books for possible sale this week, and all will be priced around the going GPA.  I accept checks, money orders, or Paypal in payment, and all prices reflect free shipping in the US (US only shipping for now).

If you have any questions, concerns, or offers, please feel free to PM me anytime.  No deadbeats, HOS folks, or insufficiently_thoughtful_persons allowed.

Best!

Dan

1.  STRANGE TALES #110 (CGC 7.0 white pages)

Beautiful color and brightness on this copy.  ASKING:  $4700 shipped

ST 110 7.0 wp.jpg

:takeit:per pm. Way easier to find the first appearance of Dr. Strange than trying to get an xbox on black Friday! 

Only the FF #48 left...come on down! :banana:

God, I'm so rusty at Board sales threads.  I also forgot to mention I will honor returns within 7 days of receipt if the buyer pays the return shipping.  Just want to make sure everyone's happy with the books.  (you will be!)