• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old comic book pictures you once had

124 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, woowoo said:

Not a comic book but i did play with these in the Bath tub when i was young :devil: I still have them :banana:That is what comic people do :preach:

CORGI VINTAGE GIFT SET 3 267 BATMOBILE & BATBOAT GOOD.jpg

Is there anyone on the boards that actually believes woo woo every stopped playing with these in the bathtub?

15 hours ago, Cat-Man_America said:

Never let it be said that Cat-Man couldn't save the day!

Not a comic per se, but Gil Kane from 1974...

image.png.36d14a5efac6feca32d9a91bdffd644d.png

:tink:

Gil came up to me at a NY Comic Con a year or to before this and told me he was a pro! I thought he was some kind of weird stalker and wouldn't talk to him and tried to beat a hasty retreat!!

23 minutes ago, Cat-Man_America said:

lol 

Note: Unfortunately the laugh emoji on the right vanished overnight without justification.  Apparently someone with CGC platform management is fiddling with the controls again.  

Don't feel bad every morning is a fog for me with this new frozen peanut butter W shots:preach:

30 minutes ago, Cat-Man_America said:

lol 

Note: Unfortunately the laugh emoji on the right vanished overnight without justification.  Apparently someone with CGC platform management is fiddling with the controls again.  

Probably due to a lot of snarkiness over in the Corona Virus section in the Water Cooler...