• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

young allies 2, 11, 16, 17 & 19, all cgc, f.s. CLOSED
2 2

38 posts in this topic

and this is the second toughest one [7 is the hard one], and last one i needed.  the tall geek called me from a show when he found it for me in some box and grabbed it.  vg+'ish, o/w pages, store stamp.   selling it will be music to my ears, i'm tired of fiddlin' with it, i will bow to the winner...   y'all get it.  $225.  SOLD!

bm13.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

32 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

not for sale, but here's the hard one.   i actually like this one better than the raboy covers that i continue to collect, so i'm keeping it.

bm7.jpg

Wow - NYC rats?

5 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

and this is the second toughest one [7 is the hard one], and last one i needed.  the tall geek called me from a show when he found it for me in some box and grabbed it.  vg+'ish, o/w pages, store stamp.   selling it will be music to my ears, i'm tired of fiddlin' with it, i will bow to the winner...   y'all get it.  $225.

bm13.jpg

:takeit: per PM