• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's 6th Annual Black Friday sales thread! Featuring SILVER & BRONZE AGE KEYS---Signature Series, action figs, Marvel production proofs!
11 11

364 posts in this topic

Werewolf by Night #31 CGC 8.5 s/s Doug Moench - $275

The one and ONLY signature series copy in the census to date.

Yellow signature series label designation "From the Collection of Doug Moench"

wwbn31.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

The Shadow #1 CGC 9.4 s/s Denny O'Neil & Mike Kaluta -$450

1st DC appearance of The Shadow

I acknowledge the pricing is well above GPA, but there's no real data for me to realistically go only outside a 2019 sale before Denny passed away.  Up till now, Desert Wind was the only way to get Kaluta signatures, and I don't see that happening again anytime soon.  I'm pricing it with the knowledge that I can't replace it.

Super nice copy----white pages, nice centering, sharp corners and edges, excellent color strike.   My very last copy.

(I don't have many Denny O'Neil books left, but this one was always a favorite.  Kaluta has always been an uber tough signature with zero convention appearances.)

shadow1Y.jpg

24 minutes ago, epicomicology said:

Have another one?!?!  Or more MK books?!

Thanks! Taj

That's it for the werewolf books although I do have a 7.5 and a 9.2 wwbn 32 signed and graded from his collection but I think he wants me to hold on to those for now

Edited by Rich_Henn